BESKAPES, INC., d/b/a/ Manifest
This Policy does not cover everything related to our services, even if Company has arranged or branded the services, including but not limited to the following:
- Trips offered by Company contain travel, transportation or other products or services that are provided by third parties (i.e., Uber, flights, hotel rooms, activities reservations, etc.). Company’s own use of your personal information is subject to this Policy, but the use of this data by such third parties and their service providers is subject to their privacy policies.
- When we assist you with or obtain travel, transportation or other products or services by third parties in addition to the base trip package on your behalf, Company’s own use of your personal information is subject to this Policy, but the use of this data by such third parties and their service providers is subject to their privacy policies.
- Trip insurance, including white labeled insurance offered through Company, is provided by a third party and any personal information shared with such third parties is subject to their privacy policies.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use reasonable and appropriate procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. While some of the information collected is required for membership or business transaction purposes, other information is voluntarily given by the individual. This information is shared by you by becoming a registered user, creating an account, signing up for communications, participating in surveys, registering for events, posting content you have created or completing a transaction with Company. The type of personal information Company may collect could include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Contact information, such as name, chapter city, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, demographic information (such as your age, gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site;
- Travel information, such as flight, hotel and vehicle reservation information;
- Information required by state, federal and/or international law to participate in air travel;
- Special request information, such as dietary preferences and medical information;
- Payment information;
- Records of communications and calls with us;
- Photos, reviews and feedback pertaining to Company’s services;
- Any other information relating to you (or other individuals) which you may provide to us.
If you are providing personal information to us relating to a third party, you agree that you have the consent of the third party to share such personal information with us and that you have made the information in this Policy available to the third party.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources, such as our vendors, business partners, our affiliates, data providers, data partners or publicly available sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and
actions on our Site.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Similar Technologies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. Web beacons are small strings of code that provide a way for us to deliver a small graphic image (usually invisible) on a web page or in an email. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on your computer such as cookies, the time and date a page is viewed, and a description of the page where the web beacon is placed. We may also use web server logs, geo-location technologies, and other similar technologies. This type of information is collected for marketing and analytics purposes to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to complete travel, transportation and activity reservations.
- We use your personal information to register you for Company and/or chapter events.
- We use your personal information to respond to requests, comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to determine membership eligibility and enroll you as a member or add you to our membership waitlist.
- We use your personal information to complete transactions and process payments.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about new offerings, promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to develop membership directories for Company and its chapters.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to verify your identity, protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
We will retain your personal information and other information we collect or you provide for as long as reasonably necessary for us to achieve the purposes for which you have provided it to us, or to the extent reasonably necessary for us to protect our rights, or as required for us to fulfill our legal obligations.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information to third party vendors who help us make the Site or business services available.
- We may share personal information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, or for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any purchase, sale, liquidation, lease, merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes, including when we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, subpoena, warrant or other court order requires or authorizes us to do so.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to perform work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” You may also opt out by sending a request to the email or address in the Contact Information section below. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are residents of the State of California in the United States to annually request and obtain, at no charge, information about the personal information (if any) we have disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. This information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request to the email or mailing address below.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete the information we have stored as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us as indicated in the "Contact Information" section below.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy and our privacy practices. You may contact us at our address:
3001 Brighton Blvd.
Denver, Colorado 80216
Revised: July, 2020